Foko Retail is looking for an engaging Account Manager to play a pivotal role in our company’s success. We’re an Ottawa/Gatineau-based startup with a get sh*t done attitude creating retail task management and communication software. Our office is a fun, informal, and flexible work environment that provides many opportunities for personal and professional growth.
Why Foko Retail?
If you want to live the life of a fast-paced tech startup with big goals, you’ve come to the right place.
As an Account Manager at Foko Retail, you’ll be responsible for helping us build and maintain great relationships with some of the biggest names in retail, including Hermès, Club Monaco, Whole Foods, Under Armour, Converse, and Victoria’s Secret.
We offer competitive compensation, weekly in-house yoga classes, a casual office setting (lunchtime Netflix, office dogs, and retrogaming, anyone?), and a lax dress code (jeans and tees encouraged).
For now, because of COVID-19, we’re all working from home. But our team culture is still awesome, and we’ve never been so busy.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- You will be your clients’ trusted advisor to understand their business needs and help them expand their Foko footprint, ensuring an amazing customer experience
- Carrying an aggressive quota you will identify new business opportunities, and make strategic recommendations to internal and external stakeholders
- Prep and conduct platform demonstrations and training sessions
- You will be in charge of helping your customers through their change management process and implementing their new platform
- Self-source leads and connect with prospects to book meetings
- Prepare and conduct monthly, quarterly, and yearly calls with C-level client stakeholders
- Build and maintain customer relationships
We’re Looking for Account Managers with:
- 3+ years experience with a proven track record of selling enterprise software into strategic/enterprise accounts, looking to make big contributions to a fast-growing company
- An analytical, solutions-oriented mindset that is determined, a strong closer, and has a drive for results; has experience carrying big quotas and surpassing targets.
- Experience with putting together reports and understanding data
- Experience in consultative selling, and have strong negotiating skills
- Comfortable to work with anyone from interns to C-level executives and has a people first approach.
- You're known for having a good attitude, even when times are tough
Skills You Should Have:
- Great communication skills
- Strong negotiating skills
- Organized, Self-motivated, resilient, and hungry to learn
- Be empathetic and have great people skills. You’ll be working with all types of personalities and experience levels; you will need to navigate your customers anxieties as they go through major change within their internal processes
You’ll Thrive Here if You Are:
- Learn quickly
- Passionate about getting things done and seeing projects to full completion
- Able to adapt to shifting priorities and requirements as needed
- Have a willingness to fight for your convictions and know when to keep pressing, but humble enough to admit when you’re wrong
- Able to learn from mistakes, get back up, and try again